Can I Sue the Other Driver for my Injuries?

question-mark-96286_640Yes, you can absolutely sue the other driver for your injuries. Sometimes the driver of the other vehicle is not the owner of the car. In that instance, you would sue both the owner and the driver of the vehicle that caused the accident and caused your injuries. Even if the owner is not in the car, and it is just somebody else driving the car, you sue both the driver and the owner. The owner is the one who is responsible for the car and who has given permission to someone to drive the car. In addition, you would always sue the driver of the car as well.

 The law office of Weinstein, Chase, Messinger and Peters is composed of  dedicated attorneys, who have years of experience dealing with automobile accident cases throughout the Brooklyn, New York area. Contact them for your free initial consultation.

Address Icon

We Practiced Over 50 Years At
26 Court St.
Suite 1503
Brooklyn, New York 11242

Currently Practice Resides At
40 Wall Street, Suite 2744
New York, New York 10005

Phone Icon 718-304-0550
Clock Icon

9:00AM – 5:00PM

About Us

The personal injury law firm of Goldberg & Chase, LLP. in Brooklyn, New York represents clients throughout the New York (NYC) metropolitan area, including the five boroughs: Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Queens. The counties we serve include Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, and Putnam County.