Can I Sue For Any Injuries I Suffer In An Brooklyn Auto Accident In NYS?
- You may sue for your injuries, due to the negligence of another party
- You can only sue for injuries that are viewed as being serious
- Serious injuries include death, scarring, or a fracture
- Difficult categories to prove are being disabled for 90 out of the first 180 days after an accident
- People may not initially believe that they have a serious injury at the time of the accident
This short video was provided by Irwin Weinstein a New York City Personal Injury Lawyer