What Should I Do If I Get Hurt Due To A Fall?

  • It is important and effective to have a picture of the defective property that caused your fall
  • It is also important to have a report of the injury held on record
  • You should have proof that the owner of the property was aware of the defective property for a lengthy period of time

This short informational legal video was provided by Jules Messinger, an experienced Brooklyn Slip and Fall Attorney.

Address Icon

We Practiced Over 50 Years At
26 Court St.
Suite 1503
Brooklyn, New York 11242

Currently Practice Resides At
40 Wall Street, Suite 2744
New York, New York 10005

Phone Icon 718-304-0550
Clock Icon

9:00AM – 5:00PM

About Us

The personal injury law firm of Goldberg & Chase, LLP. in Brooklyn, New York represents clients throughout the New York (NYC) metropolitan area, including the five boroughs: Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Queens. The counties we serve include Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, and Putnam County.