What Is Important To Know About Causation
- Causation is the best way to start a good argument in a case
- There are so many medical problems, that it is difficult to determine the true causation
- Physicians do not have to pay for damages that they did not cause
- For example, if an infant has brain damage and is born with Cerebral Palsy, it can be difficult to prove whether or not the cause was from lack of oxygen, or from a genetic mutation
- It can go either way in a case if you leave it to the jury to determine the causation
This short Medical Malpractice Video was provided by Marc Chase, an experienced Brooklyn Medical Malpractice Attorney.