How Can I Make Changes To My Will?

  • To make changes to a will, my suggestion, and I believe most attorneys would agree, is that you need a new will.
  • Any changes to a will must be done with the same formalities of the original will.
  • This means witnesses, at least two under New York State law, and properly done.
  • To me that means it is done under the supervision of an attorney, like myself, sitting at a table with my staff as witnesses, notarized documents, and all the like.
Address Icon

We Practiced Over 50 Years At
26 Court St.
Suite 1503
Brooklyn, New York 11242

Currently Practice Resides At
40 Wall Street, Suite 2744
New York, New York 10005

Phone Icon 718-304-0550
Clock Icon

9:00AM – 5:00PM

About Us

The personal injury law firm of Goldberg & Chase, LLP. in Brooklyn, New York represents clients throughout the New York (NYC) metropolitan area, including the five boroughs: Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Queens. The counties we serve include Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, and Putnam County.