Who Will Pay for My Lost Wages?

451900976_310055397e_oMany people want to know a very important thing after they’re injured, which is who will pay for the lost wages. Obviously if someone is hurt and cannot work, that’s a crucial item which is part of the next step forward. They may not be as interested in a case as they are at making sure that their weekly check comes in. Depending on a type of case, there are sources that continue one’s earnings. For example, in an automobile case, there is something called no fault insurance, which means as it says, regardless of fault, you still have the right to get your lost wages  and medical bills, for example, paid by the car you were in, or if you’re a pedestrian or bicyclist, by the car that struck you.

In a worker’s compensation type case, where you were injured on the job, worker’s compensation will pay. That is typically an insurance policy that your employer has for that very event.

The law office of Weinstein, Chase, Messinger and Peters is composed of  dedicated attorneys, who have years of experience with personal injury cases. To set up a free initial consultation, contact the law office, located in Brooklyn, New York. 

Address Icon

We Practiced Over 50 Years At
26 Court St.
Suite 1503
Brooklyn, New York 11242

Currently Practice Resides At
40 Wall Street, Suite 2744
New York, New York 10005

Phone Icon 718-304-0550
Clock Icon

9:00AM – 5:00PM

About Us

The personal injury law firm of Goldberg & Chase, LLP. in Brooklyn, New York represents clients throughout the New York (NYC) metropolitan area, including the five boroughs: Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Queens. The counties we serve include Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, and Putnam County.